The Bible Reading: Leviticus
Source Shure SM7B > Edirol UA-5 > Sound Forge 7.0(b)(301) > WAV -OR- Shure SM58 > Edirol UA-25 > Sound Forge 7.0(b)(301) > WAV
The Bible Reading's version of Leviticus (KJV).
The Bible Reading project aims to place a recording of the entire Bible into the public domain.
is located at http://archive.org/details/NumbersKJV
- Leviticus 1 - The law of burnt offerings.
- Leviticus 2 - The law of grain offerings.
- Leviticus 3 - The law of the sacrifice of peace offerings.
- Leviticus 4 - The law of sin offerings.
- Leviticus 5 - The law of tresspass offerings.
- Leviticus 6 - Profiting through lying and deception; summary of the types of burnt offerings.
- Leviticus 7 - Summary of laws of the burnt offerings, continued.
- Leviticus 8 - The consecration of Aaron and his sons.
- Leviticus 9 - Aaron is installed as the first High Priest.
- Leviticus 10 - Nadab and Abihu offer strange fire before the Lord.
- Leviticus 11 - The Law of clean and unclean beasts, fowls, and fish.
- Leviticus 12 - The law concerning the birth of a son or daughter.
- Leviticus 13 - The law of leprosy.
- Leviticus 14 - The law of the cleansed leper; law of leprosy in a house.
- Leviticus 15 - The law concerning bodily issues.
- Leviticus 16 - The law of the yearly Day of Atonement.
- Leviticus 17 - Individual sacrifices prohibited; sacrifices will henceforth be made only at the tabernacle. Eating of blood prohibited.
- Leviticus 18 - The law against incest.
- Leviticus 19 - Laws of personal integrity.
- Leviticus 20 - Laws of personal holiness.
- Leviticus 21 - Laws relating to the purity of priests.
- Leviticus 22 - Further laws relating to offerings.
- Leviticus 23 - The yearly feasts: Passover (Pesach), Unleavened Bread (Chag HaMotzi), Firstfruits (Reshit Katzir), Pentecost (Shavu'ot), Trumpets (Yom Teru'ah), Attonement (Yom Kippur), and Tabernacles (Sukkot).
- Leviticus 24 - Punishment for blasphemy, murder, and disfigurement.
- Leviticus 25 - The sabbath of the land; the year of Jubile.
- Leviticus 26 - A blessing for following the law; destruction for disobeying it.
- Leviticus 27 - Redemption of vows and tithes.